Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Bucket List


One of my friends, her two sons, and the child she was expecting passed away this week in a tragic accident.   She was a tri-athlete, a marathon runner, a wonderful mother, and a friend. She encouraged me to keep running. Playing guitar was on her bucket list, so I helped her learn to play a few songs. She lived life to the fullest! What a beautiful life she and her babies led.

She was only 25 years old, so it really got me thinking what is on my bucket list? So here are a few things on my bucket list...


  • Have a baby....we are not able to get maternity insurance, but hopefully soon!



                         

  • Go to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris, France




  • All inclusive resort, beach bungalow house, or something else fun like that...



  • Other places I would love to travel: Brazil, French Polynesia, Greece, Almost anywhere in Europe or South America, Cabo San Lucas, and SO many more!!!

  • Stomp on Grapes at a vineyard (Might be able to do this in Salado, but would love to to it in Northern Cali, Oregon, or Washington 
                                

  • Be a part of a live TV audience


  • Other things that would be awesome- learn another language, play golf, zip line....



...Time to start crossing more things off the list!


No comments:

Post a Comment